Saturday, November 28, 2009

Start...

Hey just to give a heads up on what's going to happen here. I started writing all these "Random Week Stuff" on Facebook...and I got enough people wanting me to go to a blogspot that I decided to come here. Hopefully it works out, and people will keep coming here so they can read my stuff. That would be cool. Anyway, I'm going to transfer all the "Random Week Stuff" into here so I have record of them at least...so the next eight posts or so after this will be just stuff from then. After I get all that in, I'll start working on a new post. Cool? Cool. By the way, this is my attempt at an ego/confidence boost to make me be more open and try to write more. So, I believe I can leave this open so anyone can read and post stuff...so tell your friends to read up on me or whatever as well. As for posting, I'm not sure if I am going to let just anyone read, but I'll figure out here in a bit and let you know. Thanks. Loves. :)

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment