Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Random Week Stuff #3" 5/12/09

Sigh...not my favorite week this week. But all in all it's doing ok. You know when you just get snowballed by something in life...where you just never expected it and yeah...all at once. I think back in High School/Halo days I called it being Stormtroopered. Blah, no need to get into it. But that's just kinda what happened with me.

So tomorrow I have the day off. I got my car fixed up in Ogden this last weekend...so I need to go pick up my tags. Thanks again Dennis for helping me find someone to help me out. Also I'm going to Celtic Woman with my family. Please people. Instead of asking me what it is...just check HERE. Pretty much just like a Michael Flatley kinda thing but more musical and yep, you guessed it. More woman. With more music. Eh...we'll see how it goes.

My arm hurts.

Since I don't have much to really say this week, we'll just jump to the sports world real fast. Sorry ladies.

My predictions are looking pretty on...except maybe a game or so off. Cavs swept the Hawks...LBJ is just amazing in itself. I still think that the Lakers will take down the Rockets. Denver has that series, and the Mavs can suck it. So the way we are looking is the Lakers/Nuggets and Cavs/Celtics. Just to comment on Boston, they'll take out Orlando. The Magic are a great team, but Celtics have it. Celtics have the stronger team and the more experience. If they would just zone in and not be so distracted all the time, they would have been done with this series already. Though, out of all the series that are left at the moment, the only one I could see going either way is the Boston/Orlando. So...we'll see what happens.

Baseball...my Mariners are falling. Makes me sad inside. They start playing Texas tomorrow who are currently first in the division. The Angels have also broke out of their injury slump and such, so they are barely ahead of Seattle...but blah. Whatever. Though the thing that I am enjoying watching the most at the moment is Ryan Zimmerman on the Nationals. 29 game hitting streak. Fetching sweet. :)

As for Manny, GG. Why in the world would you freaking take drugs now? Come on sucka...

To the awards:

Band of the week: Mae
Celeb that needs to die of the week: PAULA ABDUL
Best burger of the week: Ranch Bacon Burger (JCW's)
Favorite female feature of the week: Lower back (arch)
Friend of the week: Josh Waite
Things that must go for the week: Holidays
Cereal of the week: Raisin Bran
Favorite discovery of the week: Coffee and doughnuts
Why would you buy this of the week: Drumset
Things that shouldn't go in beer of the week: Air freshener spray
Favorite Celeb of the week: John Goodman
Hot RL girl of the week: Lexie Southworth

Hot Fizzz.........z.z.z.....

LoLCat of the week: funny pictures of cats with captions

Vid of the week: (Slight cartoon gore) VID

News of the week: NEWS

Thanks all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment